Making a dorm rug a necessity not accessory.
A few tips for the right dorm room rug,
* Not only should it be stylish, but you can also use this as a second space to lounge. We all know dorm rooms are notoriously small, so make sure your rug is comfy for sitting on or laying around on to study.
* fiber that cleans well, polypropylene and/or Synthetic fibers
* Typical sizes 3x5, 4x6, 5x8, 6x9
* Most forms are cold hard surface, so adding an area rug adds lots of comfort
* If you dorm is carpeting, adding your own area rug over it add a personal touch. And who knows what is on the carpet underneath.
* Purchase a handy mini vacuum to clean up any messes.
Trellis and chevron seem to be a top dorm room rug picks. With just enough color and pattern to be stylish for the modern college student. A Shag rug is often desired with it cozy comfort underneath your feet, making for a perfect place to lay down relax.