Halloween Pizza Pot Pies
20 min Prep 40 min Total Time 4 Servings
You can’t help but smile back at this casserole. It has the all-time favorite flavor--pizza!
1 pound lean ground beef or Italian sausage
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
1 can (4 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
1/4 cup very hot water
- 1 Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease four 10- to 12-ounce casseroles.
- 2 Cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon beef mixture into casseroles. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each.
- 3 Mix Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat vigorously 20 seconds. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into ball; knead about 10 times or until smooth. Divide dough into 4 balls. Pat each ball into circle the size of diameter of casserole. Cut steam vent in each circle with knife or cookie cutter. Place each circle on beef mixture in casserole. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until very light brown.
Witch Hat Cookies
60 min Prep 1hr 30 min Total 48 Servings
1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
Betty Crocker™ neon gel food colors (orange, purple and green)
Assorted candy sprinkles, if desired
48 Hershey's™ Kisses™ Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In large bowl, mix cake mix, oil and eggs until soft dough forms.
- 2 Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4 Divide frosting into 3 small bowls. Tint frosting as desired with food colors. Place frosting in small resealable food-storage plastic bags or disposable decorating bags. Cut off tip of each bag to make 1/4-inch opening.
- 5 Pipe 1-inch circle of frosting on top center of each cookie. Sprinkle frosting with candy sprinkles. Press 1 milk chocolate candy into frosting on each cookie. Store cookies tightly covered.
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2 If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- 3 With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- 4 Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate "bandages" so hot dog shows through for "face." On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- 5 Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on "face."